Subject: Ticket Assigned - Trouble with Shukran voucher
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2023 15:10:38 +0000

Hi Mohammad Khalid,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Trouble with Shukran voucher Hello.
Back in August 2022, I had won a shukran voucher of 250 AED from a giveaway
organised by Splash in collaboration with an influencer. Recently, I went
to Splash to purchase something and they said I had 0 credit in it although
I never used it. I tried purchasing from the online store as well and it
also said I had no credit. I really have no idea how this happened because
I'm sure it has not even expired yet and I never shared it with anyone
else. I talked to the staff of both shukran and centrepoint several times
but got no result whatsoever. I have screenshots that I will be attaching
of the influencer contacting me, the date of issue and expiry of the
voucher and the terms and conditions. I would really appreciate it if you
could assist me with this matter.
P.S. I emailed the centrepoint support staff and they informed me that it
had been redeemed at the Yas Mall in Abu Dhabi, however I did not redeem it
at all and I live in Al Ain anyways. They closed off the case as "resolved"
with no further assistance. I am hoping you would be of greater help to me.

Thank you for your time.
Kind regards, Nooran.

Note:
image 1 - influencer contacting me
images 2 and 3 - show initial balance that I won (with expiry date)
images 4,5 and 6 - show terms and conditions
images 7,8 and 9 - show balance of voucher now (with expiry date still
valid)

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5829139