Subject: Ticket Assigned - Join us today at 4pm
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2023 11:12:48 +0000

Hi Mohammad Khalid,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Join us today at 4pm The Big 5 Saudi

Join us today at 4pm, Riyadh Front Expo

View this email online http://email.dmgeventsglobal.com/q/17P2V77OLf0FLg6uLFdBLM/wv

http://email.dmgeventsglobal.com/c/17JzUx72bvbVVTaTBNzbJLI6VfW

http://email.dmgeventsglobal.com/c/17JzUETKQkmqTkerKX7ggaupgb9

RECORD BREAKING ATTENDANCE FOR DAY 1, ARE YOU COMING TODAY?

The Big 5 Saudi opened its doors yesterday and welcomed thousands of your industry peers to Riyadh Front Expo. The show floor was buzzing with lots of networking and business meetings.

The second day promises to be just as engaging and action-packed as the first. Don't let your colleagues or us tell you about it, witness it for yourself. Join us today! Scroll down to see what's planned.

REGISTER NOW
http://email.dmgeventsglobal.com/c/17JzUMGtv9wVQLhZU6FkMzgHB6m

TODAY'S CPD-CERTIFIED TALKS

Theatre 1 - Hall 1

http://email.dmgeventsglobal.com/c/17JzUUtc9YHqOcly3gdpiY2ZW1z,

Theatre 1 - Hall 1

http://email.dmgeventsglobal.com/c/17JzV2fUONRVLDp6cpLtPmPigWM

Theatre 2 - Hall 4

http://email.dmgeventsglobal.com/c/17JzVa2DtD2qJ4sElzjylLBABRZ

http://email.dmgeventsglobal.com/c/17JzVhPm8scVGvwcuIRCSanSWNc

http://email.dmgeventsglobal.com/c/17JzWV2IHbpq9bgmpJ0zFmvJkMV,

http://email.dmgeventsglobal.com/c/17JzX2Prm0zV6CjUySyEbLi1FI8

QUICK LINKS

EXHIBITOR LIST

http://email.dmgeventsglobal.com/c/17JzXaCa0PKq43nsI26IIa4k0Dl

LOCATION MAP

http://email.dmgeventsglobal.com/c/17JzXioSFEUV1ur0RbENeyQClyy

PRODUCTS

http://email.dmgeventsglobal.com/c/17JzXqbBku5pYVuz0lcRKXCUGtL

FLOORPLAN

http://email.dmgeventsglobal.com/c/17JzXxYjZjfUWmy79uKWhmpd1oY

http://email.dmgeventsglobal.com/c/17JzXFL2E8qpTNBFiEj0NLbvmkb

PRODUCTS ON SPOTLIGHT

Stand 1A41

Spotted! An innovative freestanding Facade structure with no support from the ceiling. Check it out.

Stand OS 190

Did you know you can now find
Zahid Cat's products at The Big 5 Saudi?

Stand OS 215

Largest solar panel
display ever seen at The Big 5 Saudi.
You cannot miss it!

http://email.dmgeventsglobal.com/c/17JzXNxLiXAUReFdrNR5k9XNHfo

SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING ON SOCIAL

http://email.dmgeventsglobal.com/c/17JzXVktXMLpOFILAXp9QyK62aB

HIGHLIGHTS FROM DAY 1

http://email.dmgeventsglobal.com/c/17JzY37cCBVUM6MjK6XemXwon5O

VIEW THE HIGHLIGHTS
http://email.dmgeventsglobal.com/c/17JzYiGDWggUGYTq2q3npL4Z2We

THANK YOUR TO OUR SPONSORS & PARTNERS

Platinum Sponsor

HVAC R Expo Platinum Sponsor

FM Expo Platinum Sponsor

Banking Partner

Main Contractor Partner

Gold Sponsor

Gold and Lanyard Sponsor

FM Expo Gold Sponsor

Registration Sponsor

Registration Sponsor

Industry
Talks Theatre Sponsor

Supporting Partner

Need more information?

[email-masked]
[email-masked]

+971 4 4380355
"+971 4 4380355"::tel:+97144380355

Register now
http://email.dmgeventsglobal.com/c/17JzYqtmB5rpEpWYbzBrW9RhnRr

http://email.dmgeventsglobal.com/c/17JzYyg5fUBUBR0wkJ9wsyDzIME

http://email.dmgeventsglobal.com/c/17JzYG2NUJMpzi44tSHAYXpS3HR

http://email.dmgeventsglobal.com/c/17JzYNPwzyWUwJ7CD2fFvmcaoD4

ADD TO CALENDAR
http://email.dmgeventsglobal.com/c/17JzYVCfeo7puabaMbNK1KYsJyh

If you do not wish to receive any further emails about The Big 5 Saudi, "use this link."::<http://www.dmg-eventsme.com/dmgdbms/UnSub.aspx?id=[email-masked],,7,003D000002SFsQlIAL,,,>
Click here to view our privacy policy
http://email.dmgeventsglobal.com/c/17JzZ3oXTdhUrBeIVllOy9KL4tu
 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5730318