Subject: Ticket Assigned - Debit Card Payment Charge
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2023 04:50:05 +0000

Hi Mohammad Khalid,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Debit Card Payment Charge Hi Team,

*On 5th Jan 2023, 22:59 hrs* in the process of purchasing an apparel from
Splash at Centrepoint Sahara City Centre, Dubai - PO BOX 25030.

The total cost for the apparel was AED 109, however I wanted to use the
Splash Shukran Pay that I had on my splash account for AED 59 associated
with 0502934796  and pay the remaining amount of AED 50 by card.

The billing associate helped me do the same, she tried redeeming the Splash
Shukran pay online and then charged my card of AED 50. Then the system got
stuck for about 15 to 20 mins to which she involved the senior billing team
members named Ishara only to later realise that the billing associate
shouldn't have charged the remaining amount by card but instead should have
collected cash in case of redeeming Shukran pay online. My card was
successfully charged AED 50 but the points online were not redeemed.

However, my card was successfully charged for AED 50 to which I was
provided the transaction receipt as well, please see attached receipt for
your reference.

The team says that they do not see the payment on their invoice and have
advised me to dispute it with my bank after waiting for 60 mins at the
counter and later following up with them for a week with a lady named
Ishara . I had to leave the store with great disappointment as I couldn't
purchase something that I liked even after the amount was successfully
deducted from my bank.

For the dispute my bank says the receipt clearly states its a successful
transaction and not declined or rejected to dispute. In turn they have
advised me to reach out to the merchant that is you all.

It's an extremely frustrating experience for the customer who is at no
fault of what the billing associate was unaware of. I would kindly request
you to look into the details and help with a solution for this issue.

Kindly let me know if you need any other details/

Awaiting your response

Kind Regards,
Afifa Sultana
(0528264597/ 0502934796)

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5693150