Subject: Ticket Assigned - Seeking Opportunities: Muhammed Hashif
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2023 11:19:39 +0000

Hi Mohammad Khalid,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Seeking Opportunities: Muhammed Hashif Muhammad Hashif CK

Qatar

Phone number: +974 70672744

Email: [email-masked]

Visa Type: Employment visa with NOS and Qatar ID

LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/hashifhamza

11/02/2023

Dear Hiring Manager,

I hope this letter finds you well*. I am writing to express my interest in
any job opportunities that may be available at your company. With over a
year and a half of experience in sales and marketing as a Team Manager, as
well as experience as a Digital Marketing freelancer, I am confident in my
ability to contribute to your organization in a meaningful way.*

*As a highly motivated and results-driven individual, I am seeking a
challenging role in the fields of customer service, digital marketing,
operation, or administration in Qatar.* My expertise in these areas,
combined with my passion for learning and growing, makes me an excellent
candidate for any company looking for a dedicated and driven individual.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any job openings that you
think I would be a good fit for. I would be more than happy to submit my
resume for your review. Thank you for your time, and I look forward to
hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Muhammad Hashif CK

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5695758