Subject: Ticket Assigned - Routex For Shipping and Logistics Company
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2023 15:18:08 +0000

Hi Mohammad Khalid,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Routex For Shipping and Logistics Company   

Dear valued customer, 

Routex company for shipping and logistics is pleased to present you with its
Domestic/Logistics services that offer 

full solutions from delivering your products to customers locally either
through a stored stock in our warehouse or 

through the Door to door service,,,

 we can make integration with your system 

Hope and wait to arrange a visit according to a time suits you

 Thanks, and best regards

 01155530441- 01101100656 

عزيزي العميل المحترم،

يسر شركه روتكس للخدمات اللوجيستيه و الشحن أن تقدم لكم خدماتها المحلية /
اللوجستية التي تقدم حلولاً متكامله من خلال توصيل منتجاتكم للعملاء محليا , 

و ذلك اما من خلال مخزونكم المخزن في مخازننا أو من خلال خدمة من الباب إلى
الباب 

 يكننا ايضا عمل ربط مابين السيستم الخاص بنا و السيستم الخاص بحضرتكم 

برجاء التكرم بالاطلاع على ملف الشركة المرفق اعلاه، ولأي استفسار لا تترددوا
في الاتصال بنا.

برجاء التكرم بتحديد ميعاد لمقابله و زيارة قريبه وفقا لما يناسبك حضراتكم 

شكرا مع اطيب التحيات

  01155530441- 01101100656 

 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5684320