Subject: Ticket Assigned - RETURN & REFUND
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2023 09:42:04 +0000

Hi Mohammad Khalid,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  RETURN & REFUND Dear Max Bahrain Team,

Good Morning!
Kindly update me about the return & refund of my online purchase order
#7812419604.

As informed on Thursday 02/02/2023, I had visited the City Centre Branch
where I had collected the item on 31st Jan 2023. As per the store manager
(Indian) who had denied refunding in cash and had mentioned that since it's
an online order, he can only provide us the refund as "shopping voucher"
which is not acceptable to me. As per the law of the country and the
company policy mentioned on your bill/invoice, I am entitled to full refund
in cash.

Please let me know the status, so I can raise a dispute with the consumer
protection authorities for support.

Thanks & Regards,
Rino Mathew
(Mob) +973 39109391

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5665187