Subject: Ticket Assigned - Aplying for the position : customer service
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2023 07:33:07 +0000

Hi Mohammad Khalid,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Aplying for the position : customer service Dear Human Resource Manager:
I am extremely interested in obtaining customer service with your
corporation. I have outlined some background information about myself below
and attached a copy of my resume for your consideration.
I am organized and detail-oriented، work well under pressure and deadlines،
enjoy working with a variety of people, and have a great attitude. I am
looking for a creative، challenging, growth-oriented position and would
like the opportunity to learn more about your corporation. What you need
and what I can do sounds like a match!
I have enclosed a copy of my resume for your perusal. Thank you for your
time and courtesy in reviewing this material and for your consideration of
my qualifications for the open position. Please contact me at your earliest
convenience so that I may share with you my background and enthusiasm for
the position
Sincerely
raouf zerouali

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5651623