Subject: Ticket Assigned - RE: introduction references
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 11:07:29 +0000

Hi Mohammad Khalid,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  RE: introduction references Hi,

Soft reminder....

Regards

Adeel

 

From: Adeel [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2022 8:43 PM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: introduction references

Hello Sir,

Hope you are well with great health,

We are big agents in Pakistan regarding, pricing, quality and commitments,
pls accommodate me to share your current enquiries with us.

Firstly you can check our pricing level then take your decision, we are
working with different companies and getting more satisfaction when they
believe us , 

Your positive feedback is highly appreciated for us,

 

Best Regards

Adeel Tahir Khan   | CEO

 

Landline   : +92 41 5485500

  Cell           : +92 300 8656200

  Email       :   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

  Address : Office # 3 west canal road Faisalabad

https://www.muiztex.com

 

From: Adeel [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, November 1, 2022 8:50 PM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: introduction references

Hi,

Trust you will be fine with good health,

Hopefully you reviewed our company profile, if possible pls share your
current enquiries for quotations from Pakistan,

We will do our best things for you,

 

Best Regards

Adeel Tahir Khan   | CEO

 

Landline   : +92 41 5485500

  Cell           : +92 300 8656200

  Email       :   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

  Address : Office # 3 west canal road Faisalabad

https://muiztex.com
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/muiztex.com__;!!GahIEkFg!1UFqsDNjDlq2pdk
sAnbfR5gsoMT8qQBiYuHxLrBGTdyndfYfsmCPJxTvFYGCNb8HxuCkk13LQkbY-KE$> 

 

From: Adeel [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2022 7:32 PM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: introduction references

Hi Sir,

Have a Good day,

We know, you received many emails like this  on daily basis from different
companies but unfortunately a competent person gets ignored due to this type
of emails , we did not say, you give us work but just a chance  for prices
and sampling, if you think we are reliable for your company then you can
give us a mature business, we are working with Europe, UK and USA buyers
and mostly our customer are satisfied from our services,

We shall highly appreciated your positive feedback for motivation,

Regards

Adeel

 

From: Adeel [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2022 11:44 AM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: introduction references

Hi sir,

Good Day!

We are pleased to introduce MuizTex as a Textile Buying, Sourcing and
Compliance Auditing Company based in Pakistan, sourcing material for
overseas buyers. We have rich experience in the field of exports in printed,
bleached, dyed fabrics (roll on tubes/bale packed) and made ups (sheet sets,
duvet cover sets, comforters sets, bed in a bags, curtains, cushion covers,
table covers, kitchen accessories), Apparels ,garments and towels from
Pakistan and believe that the key of successful business relations to
peoples and their competency to work in harmony with their clients to tackle
great projects.We are very much familiar with flannel as we have been doing
for many customers. Let us demonstrate you what we can do for your company.

SOURCING:

We have the capacity to cater to any query from any buyer for Home Textiles
and finding new factories with new different products in an ongoing and
never ending process. We carefully and closely analyze the factories based
on the strengths and weaknesses in terms of there infrastructure, production
capacity, innovative product designing and development, management, working
conditions, production processes and their attitude towards work. Once the
factory is approved to be suitable for working as per our standards we then
segregate them into different categories based on their production
capacities and product uniqueness. This categorization helps us in serving
different buyers with different needs and also helps us in allocating the
various orders to different factories according to their strengths and
capacities.

OUR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES

> Arranging vendors.

> Sampling of Merchandise to specifications.

> Facilitate & Co-ordinate the Buyer's visits to Pakistan

> Controlling the raw material.

> Negotiating the best prices from reputed suppliers.

> Regular production updates to the buyer.

> Quality assurance & inspection of the Goods.

> Timely deliveries and best freight rates.

> Regular communication and co-ordination.

Mission Statement

To provide high quality service responsive to importing and international
trading communities' needs.

Service of superior quality through proven competence, knowledge and
professionalism.

Pride in continuously improving performance through relentless efforts.

Importance of professional care.

Respect for others.

Image awareness.

Teamwork.

Please revert with your kind comments/feedback, we assure you for our best
services

Regards

Rana Adeel

Ceo Muiztex 

Mobile# +923008656200

Skype:muiztex

www.muiztex.com <http://www.muiztex.com> 

 

 

 

 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5605835