Subject: Ticket Assigned - Pending delivery status
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2023 14:56:32 +0000

Hi Mohammad Khalid,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Pending delivery status Dear sirs,
I have a small problem with one of my orders from baby shop .
Although the order was delivered it isn’t showing on the application
therefore I cannot trigger a return of 1 item ( attached pic )
Please advise,

Thank you
Chantale

-- 
*Chantale EID*

Senior Application Specialist RCSC Dubai

Roche Diagnostics Middle East FZCO

Jebel Ali Free Zone - JAFZA One - Tower A, Floor 24

P.O Box 261001

Dubai, UAE

Phone  + 971 (0) 4 8169067

Fax      + 971 (0) 4 8169 001

mailto: [email-masked]

www.roche.com

Weekend : Saturday and Sunday

*I may send emails at times that fit with my schedule. This does not imply
an expectation that you respond outside your working hours.*

 CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message is intended only for the use of the named recipient(s) and may
contain confidential and/or proprietary information. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete this message. Any
unauthorized use of the information contained in this message is
prohibited.

P Please consider the impact on environment before printing

-- 
Chantale EID

Senior Application Specialist RCSC Dubai

Roche Diagnostics Middle East FZCO
Jebel Ali Free Zone - Jafza One-Tower A, Floor 24
P.O. BOX 261001
Dubai, UAE

Phone. +971 (0) 4 8169067
Fax +971 (0) 4 8169001
Mobile +971 (0) 50 534 6826

 CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message is intended only for the use of the named recipient(s) and may
contain confidential and/or proprietary information. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete this message. Any
unauthorized use of the information contained in this message is
prohibited.
P Please consider the impact on environment before printing

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5598918