Subject: Ticket Assigned - ANNUAL CLEANING SERVICES - Office, Villa, Apartment, Hospitals, Clinics, Universities, Schools, Training Centers, Showrooms, Productions Units, Labour Camp, Entertainment Zone, Fitness Center, Sports zone, Parks, Restaurants & Hotels - Deep cleaning, Disi
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2023 13:37:57 +0000

Hi Mohammad Khalid,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  ANNUAL CLEANING SERVICES - Office, Villa, Apartment, Hospitals, Clinics, Universities, Schools, Training Centers, Showrooms, Productions Units, Labour Camp, Entertainment Zone, Fitness Center, Sports zone, Parks, Restaurants & Hotels - Deep cleaning, Disi *Dear Sir/Mam,*

*Good Afternoon.*

*Greetings from Al Maouli Building Cleaning Services LLC.*

On behalf of AMBCS, I would like to take this opportunity to introduce our
company and its services with you.

We are a 12 year old professional cleaning services company fully
operational in & from Dubai. We are highly specialized in providing *INTERNAL
/ EXTERNAL Cleaning Services for Commercial and Residential properties* all
over *UAE* with an operational branch in *Muscat (OMAN)*.

All under one roof. Whether it is an annual cleaning contract or one time
deep cleaning work for construction / fit-out project or a repeated
sanitization / disinfection work for your home/office or even a one off
single requirement of an office boy service/ carpet shampooing - we are
fully prepared.

Please take a quick look at the below mentioned services that we provide to
various areas of work.

*                     SERVICES PROVIDED
      AREAS COVERED*

Disinfection Services

Residential Buildings

General / Contract Cleaning

Office Buildings

Post Construction Cleaning

Warehouses

Deep Cleaning

Retail Stores / Showrooms

Carpet Upholstery Cleaning

Restaurants / Hotels

External Building Cleaning

Entertainment- Cinemas, Amusement Centers

Move in and Move out Cleaning

Nurseries, Schools, Universities

Marble Crystallization

Clinics, Hospitals

Office boys Supply

Data Center's

Also do find attached our company profile for your reference and record.

If this is of interest to you, please do contact the undersigned and i'd
be happy to meet you and discuss further.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

*Have a wonderful day. Stay safe and take care*

-- 
*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammad Adnan**Sales/ Office Manager.*
*Al Maouli Building Cleaning Services LLC.*

P.O.Box - 45239
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Mob: +971 543073254 / Tel: +971 4 3525786 / Fax: +971 4 3526499   E:
[email-masked] ,E: [email-masked]. Website: www.ambcs.ae

*COMMITMENT **│ INTEGRITY **│ TEAM SPIRIT **│ EXCELLENCE IN EXECUTION   *
*│PROFESSIONALISM **│ ACCOUNTABILITY*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5598657