Subject: Ticket Assigned - Manpower Recruitment & Placement Services From Sri Lanka
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2023 09:04:31 +0000

Hi Mohammad Khalid,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Manpower Recruitment & Placement Services From Sri Lanka Dear : Centrepoint Ltd. <https://clutch.co/profile/centrepoint> Team

*Greetings from Trans Overseas!*

We are pleased to introduce to you our company Trans Overseas Consultants
(Private) Limited., a Licensed Manpower/Recruitment and placement agency
duly certified by the Sri Lanka Foreign Employment Bureau with License No.
3365 (certificate attached)

We would like to extend this good opportunity to offer our ‘Manpower &
Placement Services' ' by providing competent, qualified and good natured
workers to foreign principals or employers for overseas job placement
through known methodology of professionalized recruitment and skill
selection.

We are looking forward to assisting you in the near future. Should you need
more information please feel free to contact us at Email : [email-masked]
<[email-masked]> or Tel. +94 77 9999 051, in addition you can visit our
website www.toc.lk.

Thank you and best regards!

-- 
Thanks & Regards,
*JEEVALOSHINI SURESH*

Trans Overseas Consultants (Private) Limited

No.40, 1/1, A, Galle Road, Colombo 06, Sri Lanka.
Mobile  : +94 77 999 9051 |  +94 77 999 9058

              Web
:  www.toc.lk <http://toc.lk/>  |  Email : [email-masked]* <[email-masked]>

*Please consider the environment before printing this email.*

This email transmission is intended only for the use of the individual
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information which
is privileged and confidential to Trans Overseas Consultants. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee
responsible for delivering this communication to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, distribution
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and
delete it. Thank you.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5597310