Subject: Ticket Assigned - Need my money back in Shukran account
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2023 08:08:27 +0000

Hi Mohammad Khalid,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Need my money back in Shukran account Please read below,

[11:49 am, 17/01/2023] Centrepoint: Hi Mohammed , Good morning, Thank you
for contacting Centrepoint. My name is Mohamed I will be happy to help you!
[11:49 am, 17/01/2023] Mohammed Nafees: Hi Mohamed
[11:49 am, 17/01/2023] Mohammed Nafees: How are you?
[11:49 am, 17/01/2023] Mohammed Nafees: I am looking forward on the status
of my refund
[11:49 am, 17/01/2023] Mohammed Nafees: It's already been more than 3 days
since my item reached your warehouse
[11:50 am, 17/01/2023] Mohammed Nafees: I need my money back in Shukran
account so I can shop some clothes which I need to gift in India
[11:50 am, 17/01/2023] Mohammed Nafees: I am leaving for India tomorrow so
I would want my money back immediately so atleast I can shop from a
Centerpoint physical shop
[11:51 am, 17/01/2023] Mohammed Nafees: I have been contacting you guys but
all I have received assurance but not any results.
[11:51 am, 17/01/2023] Mohammed Nafees: Pretty disappointing
[11:51 am, 17/01/2023] Centrepoint: Thank you for sharing the order
details. Please allow me a moment to check this for you.
[11:54 am, 17/01/2023] Centrepoint: We sincerely apologize for any
inconvenience caused,
[11:54 am, 17/01/2023] Centrepoint: We will esclate to the relevant team to
check and process the refund at the earliest possible and will be in touch
with you asap to assist you in resolving this concern.
[11:54 am, 17/01/2023] Centrepoint: We request you to please allow us some
time so we can work on this and do the needful.
[11:55 am, 17/01/2023] Mohammed Nafees: I am going to consumer court if
this isn't resolved by 5:00 PM. All you guys are good at giving assurance
[11:55 am, 17/01/2023] Mohammed Nafees: If you have escalated the matter
give me some reference number
[11:55 am, 17/01/2023] Mohammed Nafees: not just jazz that this has been
escalted which I sincerely doubt it ever gets escalted
[11:56 am, 17/01/2023] Mohammed Nafees: testing customer patience isn't a
right thing to do as customer are the ones who helps your organisation grow
and sustain.
[11:58 am, 17/01/2023] Centrepoint: We offer our deepest apologies for the
experience you had, and we would like to let you know that this is not the
experience we would like our customers to have with us
[11:59 am, 17/01/2023] Mohammed Nafees: Thanks for those warm words, please
gimme a reference number
[11:59 am, 17/01/2023] Centrepoint: As we can  see that your issue has been
escalated under the complaint ID 5593739
[0:00 pm, 17/01/2023] Centrepoint: We understand that this would be really
frustrating for you, kindly note that our team is working to resolve your
issue and will get back to you as soon as possible.
[0:00 pm, 17/01/2023] Mohammed Nafees: I will wait until 5:00 PM
[0:01 pm, 17/01/2023] Centrepoint: We will do the needful
[0:01 pm, 17/01/2023] Centrepoint: Is there anything else I can assist you
with ?
[0:02 pm, 17/01/2023] Mohammed Nafees: No get my money back
[0:02 pm, 17/01/2023] Mohammed Nafees: Thanks

*Need immediate *actions*!!!!*

Regards,
Mohammed Nafees,
0556453487.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5597111