Subject: Ticket Assigned - We welcome you to Dubai Local!
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2023 10:09:53 +0000

Hi Reena kumari,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  We welcome you to Dubai Local! &nbsp;

 &nbsp;

 Hi There,

 &nbsp;

 We hope this email finds you well. We are writing this email to provide
 you with very exciting news. Your business is now
 listed on Dubai Local, the No. #1 Business Directory of Dubai
https://dubailocal.ae. You now have a
 dedicated page on our portal with all sorts of information that our
 team was able to gather regarding
 your business. Below is the URL of your page on Dubai Local.

 https://dubailocal.ae/business/centrepoint

 Since Dubai Local is the No #1 Business Directory for Dubai, having
 a page on our portal means improved online
 visibility and better customer reach for you.

 &nbsp;

 You would also be happy to know that you can anytime get the
 business information updated from us by just sending an
 email to [email-masked].
 This service is completely free of charge.

 &nbsp;

 You also have an opportunity to claim this business page on our
 portal. To do this, you only have to send an email to
 this email address using your official email address requesting the
 business to mark it as ‘Claimed’. This upgrade is
 also free of charge.

 &nbsp;

 We look forward to hearing from you.

 &nbsp;

 Thanks & Regards!

 Customer Care TeamDubai Local

 &nbsp;

 Copyright © 2023, Dubailocal.ae. All rights
 reserved.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/6127354