Subject: Ticket Assigned - Request for return Order#9414384173
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2023 06:08:47 +0000

Hi Reena kumari,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Request for return Order#9414384173 Dear All,

On 16-02-2023 I did request for return of the item (Joie Roomie Crib and
Co-sleeper) and raised a complaint ref 5728383.  At the time of raising the
complaint, I spoke with Mr. Qusai and Mr. Mahmud. Both promised to find a
solution for me. But they never called me back or I didn’t get any call
back from any of your staff. I requested them I wanted to return the item
and purchase a new item at a higher price. But still, there is no response.
Today I spoke with one of your staff named Miss. Rahaf. She told me that
her manager will call me back within two hours. But nobody called me till
now.

I am a regular customer of Babyshop. This is the worse customer service
experience, I ever expected from you people. Your website totally misguides
the customers. Most of your product clearly mentioned on the website that
it is not returnable. But for which one I purchased nothing is mentioned
that it is not returnable. That’s why I purchased this product, so that if
I found any problem then I can return it. At the time of purchase of the
product, your policy page wasn’t working. I have attached all the proof
which will support my statements. I am requesting you arrange a refund or
exchange for me asap.

--

*Best Regards,*

*Mohammad Mehedi Hasan* |* Senior Manager*

*Amana Capital DMCC & DIFC* | Head Office

Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Mob: +971 52 9113783

[email-masked]

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5820032