Subject: Ticket Assigned - Order #9417168456 VERY BAD SERVICE
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2023 08:25:31 +0000

Hi Reena kumari,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Order #9417168456 VERY BAD SERVICE Dear All,

I am calling since 4th of March to DELIVER the items or RETURN BACK MY MONEY

Now you give the ITEM or RETURN BACK MY MONEY or I WILL DO BIG COMPLAIN

Below is the prove of payment 

Cnetrepoint.jpg

 

Thanks & Regards

|| Hani A. Aziz  - CH ||

|| Vice President - Legal Manager Collections || 

|| tahseel - HKDC ||

_______________________________________________

|| Hadaf Al Khaleej Debt Collections LLC [Tahseel] ||  World Class
Collection Services ||

|| Al Canal building || Al Majaz Area, Sharjah - United Arab Emirates || PO
box  3091||+971 55 55 2799 6|| + 9716 59 30 245  || 

|| Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] || website:
<http://www.tahseel.com||/> www.tahseel.com ||

||Sharjah - Head Office |Dubai |Abu Dhabi |Egypt |Qatar |Jordon |Lebanon
|India |UK|US ||

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5938649