Subject: Ticket Assigned - STAFF UNIFORMS REQUEST
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 06:43:05 +0000

Hi Reena kumari,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  STAFF UNIFORMS REQUEST >
> STAFF UNIFORMS - WHITE T-SHIRT
>

Dear Team,

I have chosen 1 style POLO T-Shirt for our staffs but unfortunately the
style which we need is out of stock. Only XXL is showing in your mobile
application.

I have attached the pictures for your reference.

Medium - 10 PCs
Large - 6 PCs

Kindly check the availability of the attached style and please send us the
update as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Mobile
600 59 789
700 48 789

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5917290