Subject: Ticket Assigned - Receptionist / Customer Serves Position
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2023 05:08:00 +0000

Hi Reena kumari,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Receptionist / Customer Serves Position Dear Hiring Manager,

I am writing to express my strong interest in the Receptionist position at
your store located in Dubai mall. As a Russian citizen who is native in
Arabic, fluent in English, and capable of speaking Russian, I am confident
that I would be an asset to your team.

With the rising number of Russian and Ukrainian visitors, I believe that my
language skills would be particularly useful in providing a superior
customer experience. Furthermore, my training camp at MTN Company in
technical customer support provided me with the fundamentals of customer
service and how to handle various types of customers with professionalism
and etiquette.

As an individual with an engineering background, I possess the skills of a
problem solver, organized logical thinker, and an excellent multitasker,
which makes me suitable for a fast-paced environment with high-pressure
situations. Additionally, my keen interest in psychology and body language
has honed my ability to interact with people of different backgrounds and
meet their unique needs.

I am excited about the opportunity to contribute my skills and experience
to your team and enhance the customer experience at your watch store. Thank
you for considering my application. I look forward to the opportunity to
meet with you to discuss how I can be an asset to your team.

Sincerely,

Ruslan

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5912147