Subject: Ticket Assigned - Pending refunds for 3 Orders ( 9419020289, 9419024488 and 9419106061)
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2023 03:02:51 +0000

Hi Reena kumari,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Pending refunds for 3 Orders ( 9419020289, 9419024488 and 9419106061) Dear Customer Support

My returns for 3 Centrepoint Orders: 9419020289, 9419024488 and 9419106061
were successfully picked up on 15-Mar-2023 7.55 PM and I have attached below
proof (attachment 1) regarding the same.

As I have waited for my refund to be processed, I have received 9 emails, 3
each for orders 9419020289, 9419024488 and 9419106061 (attachments 2, 3 & 4)
that my return request has been cancelled upon my request - this has left me
perplexed because I have made no such request. 

I would want to know what's going on in Centrepoint as this is clear goof up
and poor customer service.

Can you please let me know how long I have to wait for below refunds for my
returned orders:

9419020289 (AED476)

9419024488 (AED501)

9419106061 (AED202.50)

Thanks

Banushankar

050 7528095

 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5911073