Subject: Ticket Assigned - CLOTHING & GLOVES
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 10:51:08 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Reena kumari,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  CLOTHING & GLOVES  Dear Sirs / Madame, 

. 

It is a matter of great pleasure for us that you import what we have been
producing in our factory  and selling to the world over  up to the entire
satisfaction of our clients there  viz. MOTORBIKE CLOTHING & GLOVES etc.
made of LEATHER as well as TEXTILES especially: 

*	RACING SUITS, 
*	JACKETS, 
*	TROUSERS, 
*	PANTS, 
*	GLOVES, 
*	BELTS, 
*	BAGS, 
*	RAIN SUITS, 
*	PROTECTION WEARS, 
*	MECHANIC / WORK GLOVES etc. 

If you could spare time enough to VISIT US or VISIT OUR WEBSITE

www.leostar.biz <http://www.leostar.biz>  , you will be more convinced to
see our products and find us a fit source for your establishment  and make
up your mind to utilize our services as you like. 

. 

Assuring you Better Quality, Lower Prices,  Sharp Deliveries and BETTER
TERMS OF PAYMENT, we hope for long term business relationship for our mutual
benefits. 

. 

Expecting due consideration, we thank you in anticipation and look forward
to receive your encouraging response and remain awaited. 

. 

Truly Yours, 

LEO  STAR

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5908299