Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Sorry, your order was cancelled
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 09:41:19 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Reena kumari,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Sorry, your order was cancelled This is the worst experience for this order , please resend my orders this
is completely unacceptable

I was there in the correct order address on the expected day of delivery on
the 19th and no body came for delivery however i kept on calling 2 times

Then after i moved to abudhabi they asked me for the new address and said
that it will be delivered to your new address in abu dhabi,  everyone
shipping company and contact center,  then order got cancelled after 2 days
saying that i have rejected the delivery,  however no body even called me

On the other hand same happened to my return and it went very fine and the
shipping company came to my place in abudhabi and collected all the items

Please send back my 2 orders this is very bad service

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023, 1:08 pm
Subject: Sorry, your order was cancelled
To: Omar Ibrahim <[email-masked]>

Order number 9420540088

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3D>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3D>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3D>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3D>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3D>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3D>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3D>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3D>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3D>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3D>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true%26utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3D>
Sorry, we've had to cancel your order.
Hi Omar Ibrahim, we were unable to deliver order 9420540088
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/my-account/order/$%7Bctx.order.code%7D?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=>
with AWB 88888001111720230319.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused. Your refund is
being processed.
*Order Details *

Item

Description

Total Price
*SPLASH*
Solid Mid-Rise Pants with Drawstring Closure and Pockets
Color: Beige
Size: 48
Quantity: 1 AED 75

Total *AED 75*
Total Refund Amount *AED 75*

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-MYCP (800-6927).*
7 days a week, 07:00 AM to 12:00 AM

© 2022 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3D>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3D>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5908166