Subject: Ticket Assigned - Associate with your organisation
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 07:49:42 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Reena kumari,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Associate with your organisation Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

I take this opportunity to introduce myself as a  producer of  Home decor
products. I am interested to supply the Brass/Home decor products/Wooden
Furniture/Lamps/Bathroom Accessories to your organization.

Therefore request you to give me an opportunity by selling you some products
at best possible rates for your kind consideration.

Look forward to hearing from you

 

NOTE-We are manufacturers,If you have any product design or sample pics we
can prepare for you.

 

Thanks & Regds:-

Tripti Shukla

Mauli International

Moradabad 

India

+91 9927806666

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked];
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <http://www.mauliinternational.in> www.mauliinternational.in

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5907481