Subject: Ticket Assigned - NEW ORDER INQUIRY
From: Shoemart <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2023 13:42:03 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Reena kumari,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  NEW ORDER INQUIRY 

*To,*

*M/s SHOES MART LLC *
*UNITED ARAB EMIRATES*

*ATTN: Import Department (Buyer - Men’s Shoes)*

Dear Sir/Madam,

Hope you are doing well

Greetings from Zazsons Exports Pvt. Ltd., one of the highest quality
leather manufacturers and exporters in India. Our carefully curated leather
and its ethical sourcing makes Zazsons totally exceptional in the industry.
With stringent quality control and measures, Zazsons has been producing
Leather and Shoes for the European market for over 30 years.

Our Handmade Nappa Moccasins Shoes with Leather Lining & Leather insole
have been distributed through the renowned Italian Company, Filanto Spa,
Italy to leading International brands. One of our specialities is to
customise the shoe manufacturing as per the need of our customer up to the
most intricate detail.

In the last two years of pandemic, Zazsons has consistently maintained its
workforce despite the adverse industry forces, as with your company and its
ethos to work with the community and its efforts to create jobs for the
manufacturers - we are keenly interested in working with you on the ethical
grounds as well.

With your profile and market, and Zazsons European standard manufacturing
unit, we are looking forward to forming a business alliance with the group
and have attached our profile and catalogue for your reference.

Could you guide us to connect with relevant personnel to take this forward?

Yours sincerely,

*F.U. Faridi*

For, Zazsons Exports Pvt. Ltd.

Kanpur - India

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5904250