Subject: Ticket Assigned - Looking for an opportunity as Legal consultant/counsel
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2023 02:58:45 +0000

Hi Reena kumari,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Looking for an opportunity as Legal consultant/counsel Dear Centrepoint UAE,

Good day to you.

Hope you are well & fine. I would like to express my interest in a
Consulting or Permanent Contract role for Compliance, Governance, Ethics,
Contracts & Legal with Leminar Air Conditioning Co LLC.

The majority of my academic and professional experience has been geared
toward

Compliance,  Governance, Ethics, Contracts & Legal.

My multi-industry experience over the years enables me to advise clients
based on industry-specific which would add value to the organization that I
am working with. I am currently focusing on Regulatory Compliance for Small
and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in the Middle  East and SouthEast Asia.

My experience in

Retail,F&B, Oil & Gas, Insurance, Takaful, Technology, Facility Management,
and Security industries furnishes me with a comprehensive legal aspect
consideration for the industry that I am serving that may add value to the
organization in the areas below :

Workers Welfare Standard | Ethical Recruitment | Ethical Sales  | Labour
Law Compliance | Business Agreement | Due Diligence | Conflict Management
and Arbitration |Insurance | Takaful | Risk Management | Fraud
Investigation | Anti-Money Laundering | Business Development | Change
Management | Training | Personal Data Protection.

In the last 7 years of working closely with the

International Labour Organisation (ILO), Supreme Committee for Delivery and
Legacy (SC), and the

The Ministry of Administrative Development, Labour & Social Affairs
(MOADLSA) to gear up for FIFA World Cup 2022 in Qatar had taught me that
Regulatory Compliance in all areas of business would enhance a Blue Ocean
Strategy for an organization to be selected or considered for an
opportunity with Government entities.

I could affirm that it requires wide specific knowledge and the ability to
integrate legal & business affairs into one running component of a
successful business.

I would be very much happy for an opportunity to chat with your CEO, MD or
GM over a phone call or Zoom to discuss further how I can add value to your
organization.

You may best reach me by email at [email-masked]  or by phone at +974
5560 7356.

I have attached my CV for your perusal.

Do add me on Linkedin:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/puvanesvarar-mailvaganam-94415736/

Check me out too on British Petroleum Alumni (BP):

https://www.bp.com/en/global/corporate/careers/life-at-bp/our-stories/puvanesvarars-story.html?

My career journey has been a wonderful experience and I am currently
looking for a role in which I can contribute to enhancing the Compliance &
Ethics of an organization and totally eliminate reputation risk in all
areas of its operation.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you.

Puvanesvarar Mailvaganam

+97455607356 / +60132200001

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5899812