Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Order confirmed!
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2023 04:48:37 +0000

Hi Reena kumari,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Order confirmed! These are my invoices. It's been a whole month and still haven't received
my proper refund yet! Please hurry up and refund the correct amount. We
have even called u up so many times explaining how much refund is
remaining. Try to be logical and refund ASAP and correctly otherwise, I
will have to email you and call you many times until I get my refunds.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Splash Fashions <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Feb 15, 2023, 19:58
Subject: Order confirmed!
To: Shiza Amer <[email-masked]>

Your order number is 9414862217 | Click here
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9414862217?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
to view in browser

<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1157403562?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.splashfashions&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1157403562?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.splashfashions&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>

Women
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/department/women?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Men
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/department/men?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Clearance
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true&utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>

Your order has been successfully placed.

Hi Shiza Amer, thanks for shopping with us.
For your reference, your order number is 9414862217
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9414862217?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>.
Expect delivery by , 16th Feb.

Order shipping to
*Shiza Amer*
Akoya oxygen, primrose cluster, villa 38
villa 38, primrose cluster
Dubai
Mobile: +971 507866946
Payment Method:

xxxx xxxx xxxx 2122
Amer Ahsan

Order Details

Delivered by : , 16th Feb

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/161008331?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
SPLASH
Solid Camisole with Scoop Neck and Spaghetti Straps
Color: Beige
Size: 14
Quantity: 1 AED 17
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/164048884?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
SPLASH
Set of 2 - Assorted Padded Demi Bra with Adjustable Straps
Color: Multicolour
Size: 32C
Quantity: 2 AED 96
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/163707846?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
SPLASH
Set of 2 - Solid Bra with Adjustable Straps and Hook and Eye Closure
Color: Multicolour
Size: 32C
Quantity: 2 AED 98
Subtotal: * AED 211*
Savings: *- AED 42*
Standard ground shipping: * FREE *
*Total* *AED 211*

Congrats! You just earned Shukrans

Your Shukrans will be credited to the account registered for
[email-masked]
<[email-masked]>*.
Your order will earn you 52 Shukrans.
Go to My Shukran Account
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/my-account/loyalty>
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/c/giftcard?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email_invoice&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/SplashFashions>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/SplashFashions>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@SplashFashions*.

*Call us on 800-SPLASH (800-775274).*
7 days a week, 07:00 AM to 12:00 AM

© 2022 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5871136