Subject: Ticket Assigned - Re: refund needed!
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2023 04:48:37 +0000

Hi Reena kumari,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Re: refund needed! Sorry Splash I actually wrote the order number wrong, here is the correct
email and refund I should be getting: Please refund ASAP AND CORRECTLY

Dear Splash,

I still haven't received the full refund for my orders: 9414862217 and
9414855310.

 For order number 9414862217 the first refund I received was 17 dhs (image
attached below refund 6) which is fine. However, for two items in this
order you refunded me 146 whereas I should get (96+ 98 = 194 dhs, see
refund 4 and 5 below) so therefore the remaining refund for order no
9414862217 I should get 211 - (146 + 17) = 48 DHS so that my order gets
fully refunded as my bill was 211 DHS because 98 + 96 + 17 = 211  DHS.

As for my second order number 9414855310 you have refunded me 451.01 DHS
whereas I should have got 597.01 DHS. Below I have attached the invoice. If
you add all the items together you will see that the total refund that I
should have been refunded is 597.01 DHS, but I suppose you canceled two
things refund if you noticed in the invoice, SO the remaining refund I
should get now is 597.01 - 451.01 = 146 DHS for order number 9414862217.
REFUND NEEDED =

ORDER NUMBER 9414862217  = 48 DHS
ORDER NUMBER 9414855310 = 146 DHS

So the biggest order is 9414855310 and I should get 146 DHS as the
remaining refund plus 48 DHS for order 9414862217 .Please re-read the email
and process the correct refund because it has been so many days! You can
even check my history to see how much refund I need. Please refund ASAP AND
CORRECTLY

On Mon, Mar 6, 2023, 22:57 Shiza Amer <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Dear Splash,
>
> I still haven't received the full refund for my orders: 9414862217 and
> 9414855310.
>
>  For order number 9414862217 the first refund I received was 17 dhs (image
> attached below refund 6) which is fine. However, for two items in this
> order you refunded me 146 whereas I should get (96+ 98 = 194 dhs, see
> refund 4 and 5 below) so therefore the remaining refund for order no
> 9414862217 I should get 211 - (146 + 17) = 48 DHS so that my order gets
> fully refunded as my bill was 211 DHS because 98 + 96 + 17 = 211  DHS.
>
> As for my second order number 9414862217 you have refunded me 451.01 DHS
> whereas I should have got 597.01 DHS. Below I have attached the invoice. If
> you add all the items together you will see that the total refund that I
> should have been refunded is 597.01 DHS but I suppose you canceled two
> items refund if you notice in the invoice SO the remaining refund I should
> get now is 597.01 - 451.01 = 146 DHS for order number 9414862217. REFUND
> NEEDED =
>
> ORDER NUMBER  9414862217 = 48 DHS
> ORDER NUMBER 9414862217 = 146 DHS
>
> PLZ REFUND THE REMAINING AMOUNTS. I need to buy more clothes from your
> store but unfortunately, I got the wrong sizes in this order so next time I
> will buy from your store physically. Please do the needful.
>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5871100