Subject: Ticket Assigned - WELCOME TO DARULMARWA CONSULTANTS
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2023 06:36:50 +0000

Hi Reena kumari,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  WELCOME TO DARULMARWA CONSULTANTS *To,*

            *The HR / Administration** Manager,  *

*Greetings from Darul Marwa  & Careerline Consultants*

*Darul Marwa & Careerline  Consultants* stands unique in recruiting with
its talented  and diverse clients  in all sectors. We are focused with
multi-talented, Inspiring and to provoke innovative ideas in the vast
 field of HR. We   are committed obviously   with   accurate service to all
our valuable clients and customers.

We provide all types of placement services for varied important areas of
business activities, based on world class Human Resource Development and
Deployment. We have an excellent and proven track record of
providing manpower   and placement solutions to our overseas clients
especially in Gulf and Middle East countries.

We have successfully and satisfactorily worked with our foreign clients and
have deployed more workers there by creating an environment of trust so
that our clients become our permanent customers. Our apt service and
accuracy provides us with more  clients and continuous human resource
demand from overseas employers.

We hereby desire you to concern our approach and consider us .Your
opportunity will be a great support for us and your approval will be a
great encouragement for our progress. We will provide you   apt services
and keep on accuracy within the committed time schedule. Hope our appeal
will reach your consideration. Awaiting  for the golden opportunity from
your side

Thanks & Regards

*MS . FATHIMA*

HR Executive

DARULMARWA CONSULTANTS & ATTESTATION

*Global leader in*

*RECRUITMENT | ATTESTATION | EDUCATION | VISA SERVICE*

*Email:  [email-masked]
<[email-masked]> | [email-masked] <[email-masked]>*

*web: www.darulmarwa.com <http://www.darulmarwa.com> MOBILE # +91
8220484248*

*INDIA|KSA|QATAR|SINGAPORE.*

*DARULMARWA CONSULTANTS *is a leading recruiting company in India & Middle
East having multifaceted clients in all disciplines. We provide the maximum
customer satisfaction with excellent serviced Clients and Job Seekers, We
are focused in Recruitment Services (International & Local) , Educational
Services, Visa Services ,Attestation service of documents from different
government (HRD) departments, Embassy attestation , and Ministry of
external affairs etc.

Clients Inquires Email: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> I
[email-masked]

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5866486