Subject: Ticket Assigned - URGENT : Payment done not refunded!!!!
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2023 09:33:54 +0000

Hi Reena kumari,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  URGENT : Payment done not refunded!!!! Hi
The payment has been done *QR 261*.
*But order is not processed and cancelled. *
Money is not returned yet.
Please let me know urgently.
Thanks

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2023, 11:30 am
Subject: Sorry, your order was not processed
To: Abitha John <[email-masked]>

More details inside

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_NAPS_QA_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_NAPS_QA_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_NAPS_QA_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_NAPS_QA_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_NAPS_QA_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/qa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_NAPS_QA_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/qa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_NAPS_QA_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/qa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_NAPS_QA_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/qa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_NAPS_QA_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_NAPS_QA_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true%26utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_NAPS_QA_en>
Sorry, your order number 4719984541 was not processed.
Hi Abitha John, we were unable to complete your purchase at this time.
Please note, no amount has been deducted from your card. *Please try again
or use Cash on Delivery at https://centrepoint.app.link/UZHPKk95cyb
<https://centrepoint.app.link/UZHPKk95cyb>*.

Order Details

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/p/160601749?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_NAPS_QA_en>
LIFESTYLE
Bourjois Healthy Mix Anti-Fatigue BB Cream 30 ml
Color: 02 Medium
Quantity: 1 QAR 38
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/p/162974416?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_NAPS_QA_en>
LIFESTYLE
Rimmel 60Sec Nail Polish- 8 ml
Color: 203 Lose Your Lingerie
Quantity: 1 QAR 5
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/p/163416096?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_NAPS_QA_en>
LIFESTYLE
Solid King Fitted Bed Sheet - 200x180 cms
Color: Cream
Quantity: 1 QAR 83
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/p/163416100?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_NAPS_QA_en>
LIFESTYLE
Solid King Fitted Bed Sheet - 200x180 cms
Color: Grey
Quantity: 2 QAR 166
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/p/164840793?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_NAPS_QA_en>
LIFESTYLE
Starburst Cutwork Placemat
Color: Gold
Quantity: 8 QAR 56

Subtotal: * QAR 348*
*Total* *QAR 348*

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-MYCP (800-6927).*
7 days a week, 07:00 AM to 12:00 AM

© 2022 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_NAPS_QA_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_NAPS_QA_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5858308