Subject: Ticket Assigned - RE: BABYSHOP PARTNERSHIP - INQUIRY
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2023 07:24:13 +0000

Hi Reena kumari,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  RE: BABYSHOP PARTNERSHIP - INQUIRY Dear Babyshop, 

Good day!

For follow up in the email below no one is contacting me through email or
phone I sent a request to your email website. 

Feel free to email or call us if you have any concerns or inquires.

Thank you and stay safe. 

BEST REGARDS,

CHERRYL JIMENEZ

Marketing Department

WhatsApp / Mobile Number: +971 55 206 9315

Landline : +971 6 767 6216 

RUKN AL TALEEM SCHOOL FURNITURE

Website: https://edu-fun.com/

 

 

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, 8 March 2023 10:03 AM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'Tamer Edris'
<[email-masked]>
Subject: BABYSHOP PARTNERSHIP - INQUIRY

Dear Babyshop, 

Good day!

We want to offer our product in your list in online website as partnership. 

May we please know in what department we can coordinate appreciate if you
can give us contact name and number.

Our company name Rukn Al Taleem School Furniture our brand Edu-fun is
providing children around the world with toys, 

educational books and furniture that stimulate their imagination, increase
their knowledge and enhance their mental and physical development. 

We believe that a toy should not only be for play thing but an important
tool in the development of a child's self - confidence, intelligence and
creativity.

Represents key educational brands around the world and delivers their unique
educational resources to GCC markets. 

Our brands cover all of the requirements of a school

Feel free to email or call us if you have any concerns or inquires.

Thank you and stay safe. 

BEST REGARDS,

CHERRYL JIMENEZ

Marketing Department

WhatsApp / Mobile Number: +971 55 206 9315

Landline : +971 6 767 6216 

RUKN AL TALEEM SCHOOL FURNITURE

Website: https://edu-fun.com/

 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5857152