Subject: Ticket Assigned - Shukran Pay
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2023 11:09:43 +0000

Hi Reena kumari,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Shukran Pay Dear Support Team,

I would like to kindly ask for your assistance on my *Shukran Pay*.

I have tried paying using my Shukran Pay, checked all items out and paid
the remaining balance using my card, but unfortunately, it didn't push
through. I received a notification that payment didn't go through but
still, my Shukran Pay balance went 0.

Other than that, in other circumstances, I have been experiencing a lot of
issues with the application whenever I put a redeem code / promo code such
as: API, lagging, and total balance computation. Rest assured that
internet connection is consistent and without any kind of disturbances. I
needed to remove the items that I had put and re-add to my cart in order
for the total computation to be updated.

I have nothing but patience with the application, kindly fix as this may
result in a negative impact to the customers.

Please reach out for any queries.

Thank you.

*Kind Regards,*

E-mail address : [email-masked]
Contact Number :+971525875115

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5838953