Subject: Ticket Assigned - partner
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2023 05:33:22 +0000

Hi Reena kumari,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  partner Good Day Sir,
This is M Omer CEO of WORLD WALK SHOES from Pakistan. Today I had a look at
your website and I like all of your products. I am also a shoe
manufacturer. We make shoes out of real leather and the athleisure category
too. our products are unique in design and comfortable too.sir we are doing
export too.
We also have leather belts and wallets. kindly spare some time so that i
can visit you and show you my products.
I was trying to reach you via my company email id but due to some ip issue
it is not working here.

*M. Omer Asrar*
*CEO*
*World Walk Shoes*

*7 Km sheikhupura Road, Lahore near Baddhu Pully Stop*

*+92-42-37339427, +92-321-4476444, +92-322-3060998*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5836813