Subject: Ticket Assigned - Shoemartstores data erasure request - from Muhammed Ashir - request: C5OZ3CUR
From: Shoemart <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2023 07:01:12 +0000

Hi Reena kumari,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Shoemartstores data erasure request - from Muhammed Ashir - request: C5OZ3CUR Hi Shoemartstores (shoemartstores.com),

I'm Muhammed Ashir, and I previously used your service. I'm requesting that
you erase all the personal data you hold about me.

In my previous interactions with your organization, I shared some of my
personal data with you. I received an email that indicates you hold
personal data about me, on 2019 October 31.

I’m using Mine - a data privacy app - to discover services that hold my
data and reduce my online exposure. I used Mine's technology to send this
request from my own inbox.

My personal information is as follows:
• Name: Muhammed Ashir
• Email: [email-masked]

*For Companies:*
Thank you for helping our user. We understand that each company has its own
DSR handling process, and we will be happy to adjust to yours. Visit this
page
<https://api.saymine.com/dsr1?existing=False&category=&experiment=True&actionId=C5OZ3CUR&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=dsr-form1&utm_content=shoemartstores.com>for
more info.

Thanks,
Muhammed Ashir

Request ID: C5OZ3CUR

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5752035