Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Your refund is on its way
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2023 13:45:28 +0000

Hi Reena kumari,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Your refund is on its way Hello!

My name is Sameera and the trailing email is self explanatory.

I have not received the refund yet and just needed a quick update on the
same!

Thankyou!

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Splash Fashions <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2023, 11:37
Subject: Your refund is on its way
To: Sameera Rizvi <[email-masked]>

Your return has been processed

<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_returned_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1157403562?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_returned_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.splashfashions&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_returned_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1157403562?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_returned_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.splashfashions&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_returned_AE_en>

Women
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/department/women?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_returned_AE_en>
Men
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/department/men?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_returned_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_returned_AE_en>
Clearance
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true&utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_returned_AE_en>
Your refund is on its way
Hi Sameera Rizvi, we have successfully processed your refund for return
1003905362 for order 9413398294
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9413398294?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_returned_AE_en>.

Here’s how your refund works:
*Order Details *

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/159978680?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_returned_AE_en>
*SPLASH*
Solid Shirt with Spread Collar and Long Sleeves
Color: Black
Size: 12
Quantity: 1 AED 42.5

Total *AED 42.5*
Total Refund Amount *AED 42.5*
Items that are cancelled or refunded are not eligible for Shukrans.

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/SplashFashions>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/SplashFashions>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@SplashFashions*.

*Call us on 800-SPLASH (800-775274).*
7 days a week, 07:00 AM to 12:00 AM

© 2022 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_returned_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_returned_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5747055