Subject: Ticket Assigned - SANDBOXLED INTRO OF LED SCREEN FACTORY IN DUBAI UAE
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2023 13:04:01 +0000

Hi Reena kumari,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  SANDBOXLED INTRO OF LED SCREEN FACTORY IN DUBAI UAE Dear sir /Madam,
Greetings from Sandbox Led Display !
We would like to introduce our company Sandbox Led Display which has
emerged as a leading manufacturer, supplier and services provider of a wide
range of LCD  Digital display and LED screen products with an ever-growing
global footprint with over 10years experience in marketing with an
excellent track record in meeting customers satisfaction.

Our headquarters .sales ,after sales service & assembling unit in  Dubai
And  manufacturer units in China.
Our products/service
*1.Out* <#sent/_blank> door led display             *2.indoor*
<#sent/_blank> led display
*3.Indoor* <#sent/_blank> outdoor rental led display
*4.Advertising* <#sent/_blank> led display     *5.commercial*
<#sent/_blank> led
/lcd
*6.Stage* <#sent/_blank> club led display      *7.stadium* <#sent/_blank> led
display
*8.Small* <#sent/_blank> pitch led display    *9.Flexible* <#sent/_blank>
led
*10.Customized* <#sent/_blank> led             11. Transparent led
*12.Taxi* <#sent/_blank> led display              *13.Digital*
<#sent/_blank> LCD kiosk
*14.Poster* <#sent/_blank> led &LCD

We have never compromised on the quality of the product and services
provided to our valued clients. Our goal is to exceed our customers
expectations by providing high quality of service in a professional
approach and at a very competitive price. With our excellent team, product
and service performance, we assure that we are highly competent to perform
outstanding service in your properties.

It would be great honor to do business with your company that will add
another reputed organization in our client list. We look forward to a
wonderful relationship together and success for all concerned.

If you are searching for LED screens consider  our products  best quality
,good brand ,after sales service , warranty , reasonable and affordable
price please feel free to keep in touch with us about any of your
requirements. You can reach us anytime at

call /whatsAPP: *+971564242499* <#sent/_blank>
Mail: [email-masked]* <[email-masked]>
*www.sandboxled.com* <#sent/_blank>
*https://www.facebook.com/sandboxled* <#sent/_blank>
*https://www.instagram.com/imrsandboxled* <#sent/_blank>
*https://www.tiktok.com/imrpunchamal* <#sent/_blank>
*https://www.linkedin.com/in/imran-punchamal* <#sent/_blank>

Kindly check our company profile and portfolio

-- 

*Thankyou**Best Regards*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5739188