Subject: Ticket Assigned - The worst service
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2023 13:04:01 +0000

Hi Reena kumari,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  The worst service Hello team,

Unfortunately, I made the decision to order some clothes over max, Now I
realized that was a wrong decision I made. The delivery was scheduled for
last Sunday  (19-2-2023) and now I got a message saying that unable to
deliver my item and the order got canceled. I remember the delivery guy
sent me a message saying that he cannot find my location still I am in the
middle of Abu Dhabi City ! also my address is there in my delivery details.
Even I sent my location over WhatsApp. After that, I never received any
calls or messages but now suddenly they canceled my order. So this is the
service you are providing to your customers. Anyway, I would like to send
my feedback to the delivery guy and the customer care executive who
promised the delivery Today. Please give me the options available.
Otherwise, let me write the story on your social media page. We are in UAE
and we are expecting some good service.

Order # 9415193943
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9415193943?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>

Mob: 0551145636

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5739178