Subject: Ticket Assigned - Wrong dress Delivered.
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2023 13:44:10 +0000

Hi Reena kumari,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Wrong dress Delivered. Hello. I placed an order 2 days back and the women's dress Delivered was
wrong. Could you please replace it?

The delivered dress is in the attachment below. I ordered the dress shown
in the forwarded email.

Please do the needful to replace the dress.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Max Fashion <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb, 2023, 11:59 pm
Subject: Order confirmed!
To: Rifah RafiKhatib <[email-masked]>

Your order number is 9414895084 | Click here
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9414895084?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
to view in browser

<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312751?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312751?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>

Women
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/women?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Men
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/men?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Girls
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/girls?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Boys
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/boys?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Shoes
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/shoes?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Inspiration
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/inspiration?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>

Your order has been successfully placed.

Hi Rifah RafiKhatib, thanks for shopping with us.
For your reference, your order number is 9414895084
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9414895084?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>.
Expect delivery by Saturday, 18th Feb.

Order shipping to
*Zeeshan Ahamed Khatib*
flat no: 1208, 12th Floor, Al Noor Tower, Opp. Al Nahda Pond Park, Al Nahda
2, Dubai
Dubai
Mobile: +971 523374480

Payment Method:
*Cash on Delivery*
1. We will call you to verify the order before it leaves our warehouse

Order Details

Delivered by : Saturday, 18th Feb

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/p/164805377?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
MAX
Heart Print Leggings with Elasticated Waistband
Color: Orange
Size: 4-5 yrs
Quantity: 1 AED 7.5
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/p/164754339?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
MAX
Set of 2 - Assorted T-shirt with Long Sleeves and Round Neck
Color: Pink
Size: 4-5 yrs
Quantity: 1 AED 25
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/p/165042949?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
MAX
Printed Shirt Dress with Collar and Tie-Ups
Color: Multicolour
Size: M
Quantity: 1 AED 67.5
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/p/164732308?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
MAX
Floral Print Dress with Round Neck and Long Sleeves
Color: Cream
Size: 4-5 yrs
Quantity: 1 AED 22.5
Subtotal: * AED 122.5*
Savings: *- AED 77.5*
Standard ground shipping: * FREE *
COD Charges: * AED 5*
*Total* *AED 127.5*

Don’t miss out on Shukrans!

We found a Shukran account for [email-masked] <[email-masked]>* !
Link it now to earn rewards as you shop.
Your order could earn you 11 Shukrans.
Link Your Account Now <https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/my-account/loyalty>
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/c/giftcard?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email_invoice&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/MaxFashionMENA>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/maxfashionMENA>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@maxfashionMENA*.

*Call us on 800–MAXUAE (800-629823).*
7 days a week, 07:00 AM to 12:00 AM

© 2022 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5723649