Subject: Ticket Assigned - Re: Your products are on the way
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2023 09:16:54 +0000

Hi Reena kumari,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Re: Your products are on the way Dear Centerpoint Shop,

I am writing to bring to your attention an issue I encountered with a
recent purchase made through the Centerpoint application. Specifically, one
of the shoes I purchased had a loose seal which makes me concerned about
the quality of the product.

As a result, I am requesting that the shoe be exchanged for a new one that
has an intact seal. Alternatively, I would like to request a refund of the
purchase amount to my bank account, as I paid for the shoes before the
issue was discovered.

I would appreciate it if you could take immediate action to rectify this
situation as soon as possible. I look forward to a prompt resolution to
this matter.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

YOMNA AMR

>
>
>
> 1
> 
>
> 
> © 2022 Retail World Limited
> Privacy Policy
> <https://www.centrepointstores.com/om/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_OM_en>
> | Terms & Conditions
> <https://www.centrepointstores.com/om/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_OM_en>
>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5786583