Subject: Ticket Assigned - SAFARI LINE - DIVICAR CHILDREN'S FURNITURE
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2023 05:12:27 +0000

Hi Reena kumari,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  SAFARI LINE - DIVICAR CHILDREN'S FURNITURE 
Dear Sir/Madam, good afternoon.

I hope you find every well and it is a pleasure to present to you our
newest line of children's furniture, the SAFARI Line.

Find in the Safari line the warmth that your baby deserves and the savings
you are looking for!

A new, fun proposal that seeks comfort and practicality in its details,
with variations of furniture that accompany your child's childhood.

The Safari crib stands out as it brings a contemporary proposal in its
details and finishes, wooden headboard, rounded corners providing more
safety for the baby and parents, adjustable in three heights, and
reinforced platform. Accompany your child's growth by transforming into a
mini Safari bed.

If you want, we can send more information or we can coordinate a meeting to
explain in more detail about this fantastic line that is  selling  very
well.

Thanks and we are in contact.

Kind regards.

Elton Fedel

*International Trade Manager*

Mobile Phone: +55 47 9 9907-4502

Skype: eltonfedel

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5785656