Subject: Ticket Assigned - BUSINESS PROPOSAL FROM VRISHAHI
From: Shoemart <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2023 03:48:26 +0000

Hi Reena kumari,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  BUSINESS PROPOSAL FROM VRISHAHI Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings from VRISHAHI SOURCING SOLUTION (BD) INC.!

Good day and hope you are doing well.

Let me introduce myself PAPRY working as a Senior Merchandiser at ‘VRISHAHI
SOURCING SOLUTION (BD) INC.’, which is a well-established reputed Buying
Agency, Supplier, Manufacturer, and Exporter of Knitwear, Woven wear,
Sweater, Lingerie, Outerwear & Footwear products in Bangladesh. We have
some good factories and produce & ship goods for some clients in EUROPE &
AMERICA maintaining all the ethical and safety measures such as ACCORD,
BSCI, WRAP, OEKO-TEX, ICS, GOTS, SEDEX, etc.

Main Products      : Men's & Ladies Knitwear, Woven wear, Sweater,
Lingerie, Outerwear & Footwear products;

Quality Standard  : Always engaged to maintain quality standards as
required by its clients;

Shipment                : On-time delivery with logistics supports;

Price                         : Offer competitive and reasonable prices;

Upon your demand – I would like to send you our company profile & product
catalogs for your kind review. So that you can have a look at what types of
products we do. We are keenly interested in establishing a business
relationship with you. May we request you to visit our company website (
http://www.vrishahissbd.com) to know about us a bit more.

Please suggest if we can have an opportunity to get some price inquiries
and developments from you, so that you may decide to give us a chance as a
supplier.

Eagerly expecting your kind reply.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Papry Dey (Sr. Merchandiser)

Mobile & WhatsApp: +88-01789-167454

Telephone & Fax: +88-02-224470758

Email: [email-masked]

Website: https://www.vrishahissbd.com

*Uttara Office:* Suite-804/D, Level-8, House-11,

Block-A, RUAP, Sector-18, Uttara, Dhaka-1230, BD.

*Tejgaon Office:* Suite-3001~3003, Lion Shopping

Complex, 126/A/B, Tejgaon, Dhaka-1215, BD.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5785312