Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Your return request has been cancelled
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2023 08:21:42 +0000

Hi Reena kumari,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Your return request has been cancelled Why is cancelled?!
Can I get any information what is going on with my return? Pacage was
collected by a courier and I can't get my money back because I keep getting
emails that my return was cancelled???

K.B.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Od: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: śr., 1 mar 2023, 13:04
Subject: Your return request has been cancelled
To: Katarzyna Badocha <[email-masked]>

Order #9413054541

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true%26utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
We’ve cancelled your return
Hi Katarzyna Badocha, your return 1003865807 for order 9413054541
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9413054541?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=full_partial_return_AE_en>
has been cancelled as requested by you

Feel free to reach out to us if you need any further assistance
*Order Details *

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/164437013?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=full_partial_return_AE_en>
*BABYSHOP*
Juniors Solid Hooded Sweatshirt and Joggers Set
Color: Blue
Size: 5-6 yrs
Quantity: 1 AED 71
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/164466212?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=full_partial_return_AE_en>
*BABYSHOP*
Juniors Solid Mid-Rise Jog Pants with Pockets and Drawstring Closure
Color: Brown
Size: 5-6 yrs
Quantity: 1 AED 45
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/164656839?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=full_partial_return_AE_en>
*BABYSHOP*
Juniors Solid Pants with Drawstring Closure and Pockets
Color: Beige
Size: 5-6 yrs
Quantity: 1 AED 49
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/164641166?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=full_partial_return_AE_en>
*LIFESTYLE*
Camelbak Printed Sipper Water Bottle with Screw Lid
Color: Multicolour
Quantity: 1 AED 50

Total *AED 215*

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-MYCP (800-6927).*
7 days a week, 07:00 AM to 12:00 AM

© 2022 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5776537