Subject: Ticket Assigned - Splashfashions data erasure request - from Amir Ami - request: SELMWHV2
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2023 05:31:43 +0000

Hi Reena kumari,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Splashfashions data erasure request - from Amir Ami - request: SELMWHV2 Hi Splashfashions (splashfashions.com),,

My name is Amir Ami, I've used your service in the past.
However, I'm now making the conscious decision to reduce my digital
footprint and as a result I ask you to please delete any personal data of
mine you have stored on your systems.

I have initiated this request myself and it was sent from my own personal
inbox (see From address of this email).
Would appreciate your cooperation and an email confirming when the deletion
has been completed.

My personal details are:
• Name: Amir Ami
• Email: [email-masked]

Context: I received an email from your company on 2020 October 16 which
indicates your systems hold my personal data.

Companies: If you would like additional context and assistance to complete
this request, please visit the secured Mine for Business portal.
<https://api.saymine.com/user-request?existing=False&category=&experiment=False&actionId=SELMWHV2&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=dsrsg&utm_content=splashfashions.com>

Thanks,
Amir Ami
Powered by Mine®
Mine Request: SELMWHV2

2021 Mine® All rights reserved
23 Derech Begin - Tel Aviv-Yafo - 6618356 - Israel

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5702603