Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Your products are on the way
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2023 09:46:33 +0000

Hi Reena kumari,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Your products are on the way Hello,

Kindly ask the courier/driver to call me when they arrive at the delivery
location.
As my orders are getting cancelled because no one is contacting me for
delivery collection.

Thanks,
Hayfa

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Feb 1, 2023 at 1:28 PM
Subject: Your products are on the way
To: Hayfa Adra <[email-masked]>

Order number 9412887644 has been shipped.

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true%26utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Your products have been shipped.
Hi Hayfa Adra, your order number is 9412887644
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9412887644?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>.

The tracking number is FC020123002955.
<https://www.fareye.co/track.html?com_code=lmc&pm_Id=622&track_page_version=v2&thex=ffffff&only_latest=false&tracking_number=FC020123002955&utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>

Order shipping to
*Hayfa Adra*
Concord Tower
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Mobile: +971 505252534

Payment Method:
*Cash on Delivery*

*Order Details* Consignment Number: 88888001472820230201

Item

Description

Shipped Quantity
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/164786704?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Solid Shirt with Long Sleeves and Pleat Detail *
Color: Pink
Size: 18
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/164786711?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Solid Shirt with Long Sleeves and Pleat Detail *
Color: Red
Size: 18
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/164428815?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Solid Shirt with Long Sleeves and Pleat Detail *
Color: Blue
Size: 18
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/164786739?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Solid Shirt with Long Sleeves and Pleat Detail *
Color: White
Size: 18
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/165003751?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Solid Shirt with Metallic Collar Accents and Button Closure *
Color: Green
Size: 18
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/164786759?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Solid Shirt with Long Sleeves and High Low Hem *
Color: Black
Size: 18
1

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-MYCP (800-6927).*
7 days a week, 07:00 AM to 12:00 AM

© 2022 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5652925