Subject: Ticket Assigned - Request for an approval letter for academic research
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2023 08:07:30 +0000

Hi Reena kumari,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Request for an approval letter for academic research Good morning,
I'm Bhavya from Mount Carmel College Autonomous Bangalore. I'm currently
enrolled as a Post Graduate in Business Administration student with
Marketing as my elective this semester.

I'm looking out to conduct a small scale marketing research with my prime
focus on your entity.

I believe the research information procured from my questionnaire would be
helpful to your company as well ; given my sample being inclusive of your
target market (young students ranging from the age of 18 to 30 approx).

The research requires an approval letter from your side by the end of it.

?Do note that this research is solely for academic purposes and every
piece of information will be sent and approved by you.

?The scope of the information used is limited to direct information of the
company profile from your website itself. Apart from that it would just
consist of a questionnaire that I would be framing with generic findings
accordingly.

?All information shall remain confidential.

?No intent of publishing it since it is a casual academic-level research
for the understanding of the market research subject.

Looking forward to a response!
Sincerely,
M Bhavya
MCC Bangalore.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5661435