Subject: Ticket Assigned - Sustainable and Ethical Leather Products from Leatheralist
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2023 13:10:34 +0000

Hi Reena kumari,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Sustainable and Ethical Leather Products from Leatheralist Hello, I hope this email finds you well. My name is Zara and I am the Brand
Partnership Manager at Leatheralist, a premium leather goods design and
manufacturing company.

We offer a wide range of leather products, including handbags, wallets,
crossbody bags, backpacks, etc. All of our products are handcrafted and
made from durable and ethically-sourced leather.

You can click on the below link to review our latest Spring Summer '23
(SS23) Collections for Women Bags

*SS 23 Collection - Women Bags
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/19gtIUlDxBqS0rm_kBr526yezmtnbihUe/view?usp=share_link>
 Women
Purse
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XbJ3N1Ob_BF1V_DJ6O_xW4VFUfigDUWa/view?usp=share_link>*

I am reaching out to see if there may be an opportunity for us to work
together. We are always on the lookout for new brands to partner with them
for design and manufacturing, and I believe that our products could be a
great fit for your clients.

I would love the opportunity to discuss our products and company in more
detail with you.
*If you are interested, please let me know and we can schedule a meeting at
your convenience.*
You can review our other product collections below

*Men                     Women               Accessories & Travel
  Sustainable*
Wallets
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1I-xak77KP4T2ot7wpGGx3mQ3wqwriYWH/view?usp=sharing>
                          Wallets
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/17BDnHUeTUlfmdrjGaKov6XMepJTNjAo4/view?usp=sharing>
                         Card Case
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XuCJ4hqqfpOywduYKE_VLJcxNbFpPQ-B/view?usp=sharing>
 & Tooled Wallets
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JRUsrkZimY-u_Le3CHNDPlfqgW4zxOxe/view?usp=sharing>
           Jute Bag
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Gi6BLYlxeN1yoO4-VH4xkNZi8gc3-bzV/view?usp=sharing>
Belts
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mSn9Nq6csJBPhSAJMxbrUnywzzWUxdyd/view?usp=sharing>
                              Belts
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GHfEr215xJFHhbxi3YaQOpBG9hA6Livc/view?usp=sharing>
                            Duffel Bags
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1F1HpUoJW71UY3Xai0VOXcYNMsnG90X7y/view?usp=sharing>
                                      Cotton Bag
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/12imOjFZHq49FeTOurdY5JrHb5_QCRonm/view?usp=sharing>
Clutch Bags
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/c2a25e7f806710a767c70cd6fbb7a02d2aee82ac?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdrive.google.com%2Ffile%2Fd%2F1gJE0v4-k3jQW4brFa2HgtrTAUCdxBIqt%2Fview%3Fusp%3Dsharing&userId=7855420&signature=d88783e819560e37>
                  Dress Belts
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Sy8y11vka3OtpV077P7HyLIxKqGIoGBF/view?usp=sharing>
                  Dopp Kit
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HJDpU-gDDKb1vuxagvXAUJRiodNJeOPH/view?usp=sharing>
                                           Canvas Travel Bag
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Gsr4-shWcghFJnzc9UI-NVIPPev-XZRQ/view?usp=sharing>
Chest Bags
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QcfXDCRssr1EviLmwM7ebGgSodV1bGSt/view?usp=sharing>
                   Handbags & Tote
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sH0SgGmyQeL_5YxUAp9xi6a9qQVBhwxC/view?usp=sharing>
         Key Ring & Pouch
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1alSTQHy_GTaDCj57YP24o214LP0kWHos/view?usp=sharing>
                           Denim Bag
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gWSwT0Y9EDtwXCSKJB7rJmpPSqWJTcEM/view?usp=sharing>
Laptop Bags
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/1f4750f07350e7e7c1139aeea4015a37050d7f3a?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdrive.google.com%2Ffile%2Fd%2F1IW_IzxBd_uinvu175VWlnz-BpOg2EbKq%2Fview%3Fusp%3Dsharing&userId=7855420&signature=38ba37d8144ce7a0>
                 Tooled Bags
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OKS2ijPlJqbBRJOl7C_pzzRTYS2GKnSU/view?usp=sharing>
                 Apron
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UaVBr2U9Pf4D80L1nyFhLhz_8viLyfTW/view?usp=sharing>
                                               Felt Fabric Bag
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zeQ3apQ3hCdZ5_3Q0djU0e3lwARvnfQQ/view?usp=sharing>
Cross Body Bags
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/d1db83d695d192a5b7980a856162e1395e2b430b?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdrive.google.com%2Ffile%2Fd%2F1Iyp3JiGL1xLs2L5adBshHcg_j3NeIWnu%2Fview%3Fusp%3Dsharing&userId=7855420&signature=115debd226a9014a>
         Waist Bags
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MW0pusJl90HEpPZsGeJf_RX7yZXrr3-N/view?usp=sharing>
                   BackPacks
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/83889641ebe9723c3c89e4410aa06c0b7c4418e6?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdrive.google.com%2Ffile%2Fd%2F1bg9TQXE23uJdPlol2DUhBqGW-BFwDh4k%2Fview%3Fusp%3Dsharing&userId=7855420&signature=a1197abea3361d5b>
Messenger Bags
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/d44e343829cf823a613d6a4e217e30d356913005?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdrive.google.com%2Ffile%2Fd%2F1F2v6u9QBJosd2fZ24eXEix2sRmrDbtQk%2Fview%3Fusp%3Dsharing&userId=7855420&signature=a720c512cca5b6ca>
          Cross Body Bags
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/13EmNjOp9r1ceZgtFFKsKLvgVPdk05fd4/view?usp=sharing>

Thanks
*Zara Shah*
Brand Partnership Manager at Leatheralist
E-Mail: [email-masked]
WhatsApp: +91 88666 38074
Connect with me on LinkedIn
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/bb877e00a36766c99a3d66c55bb0697e71d58c7e?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.linkedin.com%2Fin%2Fzara-shah-498018225%2F&userId=7855420&signature=15e385f374634108>
W : www.leatheralist.com
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/f0b61b8b62c94281648bc1017e56a3a907ecfe1e?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.leatheralist.com%2F&userId=7855420&signature=97db2be3f66271b2>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5658257