Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: A complaint
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2023 02:37:05 +0000

Hi Reena kumari,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: A complaint ---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Hamada Abdul Rahman* <[email-masked]>
Date: Thursday, February 2, 2023
Subject: A complaint
To: [email-masked]

Dear center point support,

I have bought a bed Juniors Darvin White Wooden Ba...  for KWD 37 today 1
of feb. online from your application and i was surprised that the bed is
low quality and made of very light wood so I would like to give it to you
back and refund my money please . I still have his cartoon and every thing
came with it.

My name Hamada Mohamed Bekhit Abdul Rahman
Order number is 8412403966 for Expect delivery by 01-02-2023.

Waiting your respond

Kind Regards

Hamada Bekhit

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5656432