Subject: Ticket Assigned - Apply for following jobs below
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2023 03:26:19 +0000

Hi Reena kumari,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Apply for following jobs below Mahendran Mahee <[email-masked]>
2:32 AM (3 minutes ago)
to recruitment, rawabimarketcv, prasad.nambiar1
Dear Sir/Madam,
Application for Cashier, Storekeeper, Finance Coordinator, Administration,
or Any order Job
Please find attached my resume in support of my application for the
position.

I am applying for the role because it is a job where I can excel and
perform
a very high standard. Having researched your organization in detail I have
been
attracted to your strong track record of achievement and your company
values.

I am available for an interview at short notice and can be contacted via
any of
the details are below thank you for considering my application

Kind Regards
Arumugam Mahendran
Mob:+971582058684
Email: [email-masked]

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5651401