Subject: Ticket Assigned - Request for contact info
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2023 12:33:34 +0000

Hi Reena kumari,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Request for contact info Dear Splash ,

Hope this finds you well.

Kindly requesting you to provide us the contact info of your Marketing
Department  .

Please note that we will respect privacy and your contact details will not
be shared with an unauthorized party.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

With Regards

<https://webmail.klautadvertising.com/Mondo/lang/sys/Forms/MAI/GetContent.as
px?ME%20VALIDATIONTOKEN=a63feef8-bdf0-4073-8305-8035a3169db7&ID=C0CFEC00E5D2
4727AFE01918E2A34931.MAI&FLD=\Inbox&CID=04859944-1C4C-4133-9E24-6FF472220588
> 

MUHAMMED SABITH

Client Account Manager 

mobile: +971 564189897
email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Al Hilal Bank Building, Office 218/18, Near Al Twar Center, Al Qusais

PO Box 87556, Dubai, UAE

 <http://www.klautadvertising.com/> www.klautadvertising.com

 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5635182