Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Your order number 9588969192 is ready for collection
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2023 06:11:04 +0000

Hi Reena kumari,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Your order number 9588969192 is ready for collection Dear Center point Customer Service,

I am writing to bring to your attention a problem I have encountered with a
purchase I made on your website. I purchased a pair of shoes on October
and have only worn them a few times. However, I have now noticed that the
shoes have become damaged and are no longer fit for use.

I am extremely disappointed with the quality of these shoes and would like
to request a refund or replacement. I have included a photo of the damage
for your reference.

I would appreciate it if you could look into this matter and let me know
what steps can be taken to resolve this issue. I look forward to hearing
from you.

Sincerely,
Bahul Vinod

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Oct 6, 2022 at 2:14 PM
Subject: Your order number 9588969192 is ready for collection
To: Bahul Vinod <[email-masked]>

Pick it up in-store now

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true%26utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>

Your order is ready for collection.

Hi Bahul Vinod, thank you for placing your order via Click & Collect.
Here's what you need to do next:
1

*Drop in to our store*
Head to the following Click & Collect collection point.
Pickup from:
Centrepoint, The Mall World Trade Center
Address :

The Mall World Trade Center, The Mall World Trade Center, Level 1, Abu
Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Phone Number: 8006927
Working hours :

Sunday - Saturday (10:00am to 10:00pm)

Payment Method:
2

*Confirm your identity*
Show us either this email, the text message you receive or the order
confirmation in your Apple Wallet, along with your Emirates ID or passport.
3

*Collect your order*
An authorized staff member will verify your details. Once verified, they
will scan the barcode below and hand over your products. That's it!

Get a special discount on your next in-store purchase!

All you need to do is show your Click & Collect order number to our store
staff on the day you collect and shop away.

Order Details

Shipment #1

Status:*Ready for Collection*

Consignment #88888001187620221005

Items

Description

Shipped Quantity
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/164749113?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
*SHOEXPRESS*
* Solid Derby Shoes with Lace-Up Closure *
Color: Brown
Size: 43
Status: *Ready for Collection* 1

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-MYCP (800-6927).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2022 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5631330