Subject: Ticket Assigned - Order number 9587381664
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2023 10:45:08 +0000

Hi Reena kumari,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Order number 9587381664 Hi

This is regarding the subject Order Number. Since the time I received the
airpod, one of the airpods does not work properly. There is a distorted
sound from the time of receiving the item and have been chasing for refund
since october. I had visited the store in Mankhool multiple times and have
also met the Store manager Anshaf, who has also raised the request to the
online team. The product is now with Anshaf and all pics and details have
been emailed to you by the store. I need the solution. I have been chasing
centerpoint for 3 months now and visited store, explained the issue
mutliple times but no revert from anyone.

Regards
Ashish Mahal
+971 50 9223098

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, Sep 24, 2022 at 2:12 AM
Subject: Your order number 9587381664 is ready for collection
To: Ashish Mahal <[email-masked]>

Pick it up in-store now

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true%26utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>

Your order is ready for collection.

Hi Ashish Mahal, thank you for placing your order via Click & Collect.
Here's what you need to do next:
1

*Drop in to our store*
Head to the following Click & Collect collection point.
Pickup from:
Centrepoint, Al Mankhool
Address :

Al Mankhool, Al Mankhool, Near Burjuman Centre, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Phone Number: 8006927
Working hours :

Sunday - Wednesday (10:00am to 11:00pm)/Thursday - Saturday (10:00am to
12:00am)

Payment Method:

2

*Confirm your identity*
Show us either this email, the text message you receive or the order
confirmation in your Apple Wallet, along with your Emirates ID or passport.
3

*Collect your order*
An authorized staff member will verify your details. Once verified, they
will scan the barcode below and hand over your products. That's it!

Get a special discount on your next in-store purchase!

All you need to do is show your Click & Collect order number to our store
staff on the day you collect and shop away.

Order Details

Shipment #1

Status:*Ready for Collection*

Consignment #88888001295420220923

Items

Description

Shipped Quantity
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/164303092?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
*CENTREPOINT*
* Apple Airpods Pro With Magsafe Charging Case MLWK3 (2021) *
Color: White
Status: *Ready for Collection* 1

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-MYCP (800-6927).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2022 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5624555