Subject: Ticket Assigned - Shoemartstores data erasure request - from Syed Ahmed - request: 6SOKMNJZ
From: Shoemart <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2023 07:18:34 +0000

Hi Reena kumari,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Shoemartstores data erasure request - from Syed Ahmed - request: 6SOKMNJZ Hi Shoemartstores (shoemartstores.com),

I'm Syed Ahmed, and I previously used your service. I'm requesting that you
erase all the personal data you hold about me.

In my previous interactions with your organization, I shared some of my
personal data with you. I received an email that indicates you hold
personal data about me, on 2018 December 08.

I’m using Mine - a data privacy app - to discover to discover services that
hold my data and to regain control over my footprint. I'm also generating
this email through Mine, but sending the email myself.

My personal details are:
• Name: Syed Ahmed
• Email: [email-masked]

--------------

A message from Mine:

Thank you for helping our user. We understand that each company has its own
DSR handling process, and we will be happy to adjust to yours. Visit this
page
<https://api.saymine.com/dsr1?existing=False&category=&experiment=True&actionId=6SOKMNJZ&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=dsr-form1&utm_content=shoemartstores.com>
for more info.

Thanks,
Syed Ahmed

Request ID: 6SOKMNJZ

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5624258