Subject: Ticket Assigned - Return order conncern!
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2023 10:48:56 +0000

Hi Reena kumari,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Return order conncern! Hi
I placed an order with Max which i received on Jan 3. My order number is
9408685344.
I had no intention of returning any of the items ordered n hence didn't
bother with the return date. One of the items ordered needs a size change
which i realized just yesterday when i removed it to wear it. I went to the
closest Max which is at Madina mall where I was told it is an online
exclusive product n need to be initiated online. I called the call center
this morning n was told i had exceeded my return date.
I have already ordered the smaller size last night.
I would really like u to look into the matter and atleast provide with a
credit note if not refund.
Attaching a pic of the item too.

Thanks
Nafisa

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5621083